Connect to opportunity and tap into your professional potential with the LinkedIn app. The app makes it easier to discover, connect and nurture relationships with people that matter, search and apply for jobs, and get updates on topics and companies that make a difference all on the go. This online social network is a great place connect and stay in touch with your professional relationships.
With LinkedIn, connect to people in your network including fellow employees at your company, stay up to date with the latest business and industry news, follow companies and Influencers or professionals you admire, and find your way into your next dream job through current employees.
Also use the LinkedIn app to job search while you’re on the go. Save searches for jobs to find what you’re looking for and apply to a company with your resume right from the app. LinkedIn is the #1 way to conduct a social job search.
In addition to the job search and apply process, LinkedIn makes it easy to expand and publish your knowledge. The LinkedIn app allows you to write posts and share knowledge, stay updated and discover important news in today’s competitive world. LinkedIn app is also a great place to showcase your company or product with a great marketing opportunity.
Start with your LinkedIn profile. Use your LinkedIn profile as your professional brand. Share your virtual resume with accomplishments and job responsibilities to provide your network with updates and prospective employers with details of your skills and experience. Your profile is more than just your resume, it shows the world who you are, what you’re interested in and what you’ve accomplished in your career.
Use the LinkedIn app to:
• Tell your story and build your personal brand beyond your resume with your profile
• Add a profile image or photos to help people and employees discover your profile
• Search for people or find suggestions to connect with people you may know
• Keep in touch with your network; see updates on activity within your network
• Search for people who work at a specific company you’re interested in
• Job seekers can review the profile of hiring managers and discover which of their existing contacts can introduce them
• Find jobs, people, employees, companies and business opportunities recommended by someone in your network
• View other profiles
• Search and apply for jobs with your LinkedIn resume
• Find and follow companies and groups
• Follow companies to discover new jobs
• Share articles to fellow employees and your network
• Upgrade your account to LinkedIn Premium from right within the app
• Employers can list jobs and search for potential employees
• Leverage your employees to build the talent brand of your company
We ask for a few permissions when you use this app. Here’s why: http://linkd.in/1l0S8YZ
The Google Assistant app provides another way to launch the Assistant that’s already available on your phone. It allows you to quickly access your Google Assistant with one tap. You can still access your Assistant by pressing and holding down your home button or by simply saying, “Ok Google.”
Remind yourself to send a birthday card, make calls hands free during your commute, and unwind by playing your favorite tunes. You personal Google is here to help. Ask your Google Assistant questions and get things done. Use it anytime, anywhere.
With the Google Assistant, you can:
• Make quick phone calls on the go (“Call Mom”)
• Send text messages (“Text Sara I am running late”)
• Set reminders (“Remind me to buy a birthday gift for John”)
• Take a selfie (“Take a selfie”)
• Set calendar events (“Set a calendar event for dinner with Charlie tomorrow from 7-9”)
• Play music (“Play jazz music on YouTube”)
• Navigate places (“Get me directions home”)
• Weather information (“Do I need an umbrella today?”)
• Receive updates on the latest news (“Tell me the news”)
* Your device must still meet the requirements in order to use the Google Assistant (Google Search v7.11 or higher and minimum memory requirements).
* You do not need this app to use the Google Assistant if you already have the Google Assistant on your device.
Dropbox is a creative collaboration space designed to reduce busywork, bring your files together in one central place, and safely sync them across all your devices—so you can access them anytime, anywhere. And sending large files is easy, even to people who don’t have a Dropbox account. Features like the doc scanner, shared folders, offline access, and more, make collaborating with others’ simple.
• Work on files with others through shared folders
• Use the document scanner to turn receipts, whiteboards, and notes into PDFs
• Comment on files to share feedback with your team
• Sync, share, and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files
We’d love to hear from you! Join the Dropbox community: www.dropboxforum.com
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/pricing_terms
Get the official Google Calendar app for your Android phone and tablet to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar – Quickly switch between month, week and day view.
• Events from Gmail – Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• To-dos – Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
• Goals – Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
• Quick event creation – Smart suggestions for event titles, places and people save you time when creating events.
• All your calendars in one place – Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
CREATE YOUR WAY
Type, hand write, draw, and clip things from the web to get down your thoughts into your notebook. Use OneNote’s flexible canvas to place content anywhere you want. You can even scan hand written notes or pages straight into OneNote then make them searchable.
OneNote is set up like a notebook to bring the familiar physical 3-ring binder to the digital era. Easily use sections and pages to separate out thoughts by theme at school, home or work. Not sure where you categorized something? Use our powerful search to look across all of your notebooks or just the page you’re on to find what you’re looking for, even words on pages you scanned into your notes. You can use tags to label to-do lists, follow up items, mark what’s important or make custom labels. Use OneNote as a notebook, journal or a notepad. Organize in one place, from anyplace.
COLLABORATE WITH ANYONE
Share your notebook with whomever you want, such as your colleagues or family, and work on your projects together. OneNote syncs your notes across all devices and lets multiple people work on the content together, at the same time. Leave comments or tags to people to ask follow up questions, draw up your ideas, plan and journal the family vacation or check off the to-do list.
ACCOMPLISH MORE AT WORK
OneNote is great on your own or when you share with a team. Use it as a notepad for team meetings, brainstorming projects, draw attention to important points or organize key resources to never lose track of what you need. Work together in real time to stay in sync and on the same page. You can log in with 2 accounts at the same time to seamlessly move from work to personal and back. OneNote is available across your favorite devices, no matter what your team likes to use –Android, Apple or Windows– you can still work together to get more done.
ACHIEVE MORE IN SCHOOL
OneNote is great for school for both students and teachers. Take your notes during class with ease, mixing in text, ink, and web clippings. Use OneNote to organize your brainstorms, draw mind maps and develop your ideas for your next school assignment. As a teacher, plan your lessons and have all the information you need right in your pocket and on the go.
BETTER TOGETHER WITH OFFICE
OneNote is part of the Office family and works great with your favorite apps, such as Excel or Word to help you do more.
NOTES AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
Use the OneNote badge as a notepad to list your thoughts down no matter when something crosses your mind. The badge hovers on screen and lets you quickly write your thoughts down during a phone call, while on the web or wherever else your mind takes you. In addition to the badge you can launch OneNote from a home screen widget or pin a notebook or page straight to the home screen helping you dive in faster, right where you want.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive for Business, sign in with your organization’s Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
http://facebook.com/MicrosoftOneNote Tweets by msonenote
Participate in meetings from your Android device any time, anywhere. You will never miss an important discussion again: “TeamViewer for meetings” allows you to participate in web-conferences spontaneously and with more flexibility without being in front of your computer.
Download the app, enter the Meeting ID and get started straight away!
– Join a meeting on the go – also during a telephone call
– Use the integrated pointer-function to draw the attention of the presenter to an important point
– Send chat messages
-Voice over IP conferences: Use VoiP and discuss with the other participants during a meeting
– Integrated conference call option
– Meets the highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 1024 Bit RSA Key Exchange
– Automatic quality adjustment
– Optimized for Android tablets: full hardware acceleration for Android 3.x tablets
– Is available for Android 2.2 and higher
“TeamViewer for Meetings” is free of charge for participation in meetings via your Android device.
1. Install and start “TeamViewer for Meetings” on your Android device.
2. Enter the Meeting ID you receive from the presenter in the appropriate field.
3. Click on “Join Meeting” and you will instantly see the presenter’s screen.
Host your own meetings quickly and easily today on your computer. Use TeamViewer for instant online meetings or schedule your online meetings in advance. You will find more information about TeamViewer, the All-in-One-solution for meetings and remote control, at www.teamviewer.com/link/?url=319704.
Do you want to control a computer remotely on the go? Download TeamViewer for remote control https://market.android.com/details?id=com.teamviewer.teamviewer.market.mobile on your Android device and benefit from more flexibility with TeamViewer.
Skype for Business, formerly Lync 2013, for Android extends the power of Lync and Skype to your favorite mobile device: voice & video over wireless, rich presence, instant messaging, conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
-Initiate a group IM or video conversation and invite additional participants
-Join, rejoin and initiate a Skype for Business Meeting to communicate and collaborate on amazing ideas
-Share your video and view speaker’s video during a conference
-Control the meeting (mute or remove attendees) and know more about participants’ modalities
-Look at your upcoming meetings and join via one click
-Find your recent conversations and pick them up from where you left
-Search your contacts by name, email, or phone number
-Enhanced security via Active Directory Authentication Library (ADAL)
Anyone can use the Skype for Business Mobile app when invited to a Skype for Business or Lync 2013 meeting. However, you must have a Skype for Business or Lync account in order to use (and enjoy) the full capability of the Skype for Business Mobile app. Also, some functionality might require an update to Lync or Skype for Business Server or might not be available to all users. If you’re not sure about your account status, please contact your IT department
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS SERVER OR OFFICE 365 / LYNC ONLINE / SKYPE FOR BUSINESS ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT. SKYPE FOR BUSINESS APP IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR Android 4.0 OR GREATER.
CamScanner is an app that helps you to scan any document whenever you need even if you lack a scanner. It basically fills in for your scanner during urgent times. Scanning, editing and sending the important documents in PDF format is now possible in the easiest way possible. Here we Have Provided Full Details and Link to Download CamScanner. You can Install and Download Camscanner From Below Given Link
Though there are a lot of scanning apps available online but CamScanner stands out due to the image quality and convenience it provides.
There are a number of features that CamScanner app provides you with by proving itself better than other scanning apps
1. Mobile scanner: it enables you to scan any document including your receipts, phone bills, etc. irrespective of the place you are at. It will use your mobile or device camera as scanner and convert it to PDF
2. Upgraded scan quality: the scanned images will be of enhanced quality and complementing features like image crop is also present in the app.
3. The quick word search and text extracting: license users will also be able to enjoy benefits like quick word search within a document or extracting a text in a page for editing or sharing.
4. Sharing PDF files: you can convert the scanned images to PDF format and share whenever required
5. Collaboration: license users can also collab with other users and comment on each other’s shared documents.
6. Advanced editing feature, syncing into various devices and securing important documents are some other important features provided by the app for license users.
7. Print and send documents (via fax) wherever and whenever you want to.
The latest version of this app is 5.3.0 which is available for all the platforms i.e. iOS, Android as well as windows. You can download this app from Google play store for android and from the app store for iOS. CamScanner is available for free on all the platforms.
App and feature Details
Depends on device (5.3.0 for Android)
6 December 2017 (for Android)
Depends on device (11 MB for Android)
iOS, Android, Windows
Scanning and app purchase
In-app products range
₹ 65.00 – ₹ 16,400.00 per feature
INTSIG Information Co., Ltd
Minimum requirements to install CamScanner
. The first step is to check whether your device is compatible with the app or not.
4. Agree to the service terms and conditions and set up the payment method.
5. Go to app store and search for the app CamScanner in the search field
6. Click on CamScanner (License) for taking benefit of all the features of the app
7. Click on Accept when app asks for permissions
8. Click on Continue to add the payment method and complete the purchase
9. Select the required payment methods
10. Click on Buy
11. Enter the password for your Gmail account and click on continue to complete the purchase
12. Choose download and Install to install the app and scan your documents as and when required.
How to use CamScanner?
1. Open the app and use the camera icon to start scanning
2. Set the bottom slider to single page mode and click on the camera icon to take the image. Select the checkmark symbol to select the picture and cross symbol to reject the image
3. Resize your image by selecting the corner of the image of the document taken and again click the checkmark when done. (note: make sure that outlines of blue box coincide with outline of your document
4. Change the picture settings to adjust the quality of image or else select the “original” setting on the top right corner in case you don’t want to make any adjustments and click on the checkmark.
5. The scanning of the document is now done. You can scan other pages of your assignment similarly.
6. Tap on the “share” icon to share the scanned document or assignment via e-mail or other apps on your device.
How to do in-app purchases?
1. After installing the CamScanner app go to the list of in-app functions it provides
2. Select the in-app benefit you want to purchase
3. Pay for the required benefit using the payment method you set up before purchasing the app
4. Use the availed benefit for the required purpose.
· You can now redeem ID scan mode and recharge feature via earned points
· Better discounts and sales, wheel of fortune with guaranteed prizes.
· You can now upload PDF files from the Web version (www.camscanner.com) to CamScanner
· you can add meeting comments while clicking photos with the help of new PPT scan mode
· watermark protection in ID scan mode
· CamScanner users scan and manage
· Bill, tax roll, contracts, invoice, business cards etc
· Script, memo, letters, whiteboard
· PPT, book, notes, blackboards, articles
· Certificates and credentials
· Third party storage services like Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, EverNote are supported,
CamScanner is an app which comes handy when you are in urgent need of a scanner and want to send documents. It fills in well as a portable scanner if you want to do business while travelling. It’s portability and better usability makes it a highly rated app on all platforms. It makes daily work easy for a variety of users, right from a business executive to a college student.